Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lay Me Bare Update

Hey readers! I've got some exciting news for you. With a lot of soul searching and examining the book markets and so on, I've decided the best thing I can do with Lay Me Bare is publish it as a series of novellas. I don't necessarily want to break it up, but with how busy I've been there is no way I'll get it done, as a whole, until spring or later. If I concentrate on it in chunks I can have parts of it out, hopefully once a month, so people won't be waiting forever. I really hope to have part one out late this week or early next week. I'll post here when it has a cover. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it and hopefully I can stick to my schedule.

Again, I'm really, really sorry for the delays on this book. Writing is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment