Thursday, November 7, 2013

So close I can taste it!

Time to bite the big one. It's time I finally buckled down and bought Word. The real Word. Not the fake one I've been using for years. Seems like the Works Word Processor just isn't going to cut it when it comes to the final touches of formatting. If I'm going to continue epublishing, it's a necessary step.

What does this have to do with anything? It's me saying I'm almost done! I've done all the formatting I can on Awake My Soul (which is everything save the table of contents and chapter headings!). With Word I can add those last touches and it's done.

Of course, my anxiety is finally starting to ebb away at my stomach. I'm so close to being done that it finally feels like it's really happening. With that comes the fear that I wont sell a single book. Or that if I do, people will hate it and then I never sell another book again.

There are so many historical romance novels out there, how can I even dream mine will stand out? I need to keep reminding myself is all I can do is work hard and do my best. If people buy it and like it, amazing. If not, at least I tried.

In a quick note of other news - I finally started writing more of Lay Me Bare! Added another 1000 words so far today. Since I'm stuck on Awake My Soul until Word gets installed, I might as well get some words on paper for Lay Me Bare!

No comments:

Post a Comment